The Hopkins Briefcase
Some of us are minimalists. We want nothing more than what’s absolutely required. I’ve found that it's not that those can’t afford more but that their approach to life is such that they can afford not to have more. That doesn’t describe all of us, but some. And it's not better than, but different. However, I confess its always impressive.
Our MacBook Briefcase is for the rugged minimalist. They simply want something to protect their laptop, nothing more
- Vegetable tanned calf leather.
- Organised interior, with seven compartments, four inside pockets
- The accordion sides allows a slim design and at the same time a large capacity
- Heavy duty metal fittings: clasp closure in old brass and high quality YKK zipper.
- Lined interior in cotton fabric with soft texture, padded to give protection
- Double stitched where it needs reinforcement.
- Metal bar under the flap to ensure a stable attachment of the strap and handle.
- Adjustable strap up to 57", (145cm).
- Handmade, hand dyed, hand cut
- Can fit 13 inch regular laptop or upto 15 inch slim laptop like Macbook Air
- 15"(W) x 10,5" (H) x 2,5"(D)