The Swiss Butterfly Chair
Expand your seating options with these handmade cowhide leather butterfly chairs. This handmade chair features sturdy metal frames for the highest level of durability and support.
We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity. We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed for tanning the skin are natural. Thus, it’s environment-friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. Comes with a sturdy steel frame to ensure durability and strength.
- The cover and frame of only one chair are provided.
- The style genre is "vintage" in order to give your room decor a next-level upliftment.
- The frame material is made of steel to ensure durability.
- The seat and back material are made of real leather.
- The chair comes with a very unique cowhide pattern.
- The weight capacity of the chair is approximately 250 pounds.
- The parts are required to be assembled, but this can be done effortlessly.
- No two are exactly alike.
- 37 H x 28 W x 15 D Inch / 93.98 x 71.12 x 38.1 cm
Height from Ground to Seat: 14 Inch / 35.56 cm
Note: Returns and exchanges are not applicable.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for leather chairs, as they are heavy and prone to damage during return transit. If you have any issues with the chairs, you may contact us, and we will try our best to help.
Add A Personal Touch
Add this with your order to personalize your item with your name or initials.
Add this: Personalization