The Classic Retro
This dapper leather messenger bag is the ultimate choice for holding your tablets, laptops, MacBooks, and iPads. The classic laptop bag has been crafted with supreme care by the extremely talented artisans from Jodhpur. The adjustable strap is an added advantage as it serves the purpose of a cross-body laptop bag as well as a shoulder bag. It is diagonally put across the body for a carefree look or carried as a shoulder bag for a more sophisticated look.
It has multipurpose central compartments for accommodating small diaries and pens in a segregated manner. This bag is made of the finest quality goat leather embellished with running stitches. We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity.
We pledge to be harmless towards our nature by following environment-friendly procedures while tanning the goatskin. We can assure you they are devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage-looking, semi-glossy surface of the messenger bag is water and scratch-resistant. It is underlined by a high-quality canvas, thus giving it a neat internal finish.
- Material: Full Grain Goat Leather
- Colour: Vintage brown
- Intricately handcrafted by the leather craftsmen of Jodhpur to ensure utmost finishing. High-quality Canvas fabric has been finely stitched inside for a neat lining and for the Vintage vibes on the outside, the skin has undergone vegetable tanning.
- We promise to be sustainable by following eco-friendly procedures while manufacturing. We follow a chemical-free tanning process by using only vegetable oils while tanning.
- Storage Capacity: Consists of three large central compartments, two small fronts buckled pockets and a zip pocket which makes it significantly spacious. Available in three different dimensions.
- A male cross-body bag with a long shoulder belt serves an uber-chic and trendy appearance.
- Hardware: Zip, Zip Slider, and Buckle are manufactured from pure brass for an overall posh look.
Add A Personal Touch
Add this with your order to personalize your item with your name or initials.
Add this: Personalization