Ralph Waldo Leather Journal
This leather diary consists of 200 handmade pages (counting both sides) with sturdy hand-stitched binding to make sure that no paper comes out loose from your vintage notebook. A leather strap keeps the papers of the journal safe and secure by covering the journal.
- It has 200 blank pages (on both sides). Thus providing a joyous writing experience.
- Pages are made from recycled acid-free cotton paper and are one of the most sustainable notebooks on the market.
- A perfect leather journal to gift to your near and dear ones
- This notebook or journal is of normal size, thus making it super comfortable for carrying.
- The quality of the leather, as well as the papers, is of an extremely premium nature. The leather is made of full-grain buffalo leather.
- Use it as an art sketchbook, travel diary, or journal to write in.
- 8L x 6W inches / 20.32 x 15.24 cm
Add A Personal Touch
Add this with your order to personalize your item with your name or initials.
Add this: Personalization