The Cognac Vintage Butterfly Chair
Expand your seating options with this handmade tan leather butterfly chair. This handmade chair features sturdy metal frames for the highest level of durability and support. The goat tan leather-look seats feature butterfly-style curves for added character and rustic charm while giving next-level comfort.
We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity. We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed in tanning the skin is natural. Thus, it’s environmentally friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage-looking, semi-glossy surface of the chair is water and scratch-resistant. Comes with a sturdy steel frame to ensure durability and strength.
- Cover and frame of only one chair are provided
- The style genre is Vintage in order to give your room decor a next level upliftment
- Frame material is made of Steel to insure durability
- The seat and back material is made of Goat Leather
- The chair comes with a very unique shade, that is, Cognac
- The weight capacity of the chair is approximately 250 pounds
- The parts are required to be assembled but can be done effortlessly
- 37 inches high x 28 inches wide x 29.5 inches deep
Ships in 24-48 working hours. 5-8 working days delivery for USA, UK, AU, and DE.
If in any case, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original condition within 30 days of receipt and we will gladly provide a refund, replacement, or an exchange!
Feel free to reach out in case of any inquiries or issues:
Call: +1-662 830 8068 Mon-Fri, 9 am-3.30 pm PT
Add A Personal Touch
Add this with your order to personalize your item with your name or initials.
Add this: Personalization