This vintage leather diary has been excellently handcrafted to bring out the authenticity of traditional leather craft. Not only ideal for personal use but also for gifting purposes. A lock has been provided as a closure to ensure seclusion, if it used as a personal journal. Carry this classic journal to college, school or your workspace to highlight your sophistication.
We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity. We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed in tanning the skin are natural. Thus, it’s environment friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage looking, semi-glossy surface of the diary is water and scratch resistant.
- Handmade Genuine Leather Journal – A lovely turtle has been embossed on this leather journal on the front as well as on the back cover to accentuate it's beauty. This journal is purely handmade with high-quality goat leather.
- Size – The size of this Journal is 7 H x 5 W Inches. 100 sheets/200(counting both side) of unlined off white/cream coloured papers. The papers of this journal are thick. There is also a lock on this diary for closure. This journal is sewed through the cotton thread.
- Perfect Gift - This leather journal is a perfect gift for your loved ones. You can gift this journal on special occasions like Christmas, New Year and Easter and their birthdays.
- Small Bundle of joy - This journal is small in size, thus you can easily keep this journal on desk or in your bag. This will not take up more space.
- Multiple uses – This leather journal has multiple uses you can jot down your favourite poems, make sketches, note down important stuffs or turn this journal to your appointment book.
- 7 H x 5 H Inches 100 sheets / 200(counting both side)
- Ready to ship in 24-48 working hours.
- 5-8 Working days delivery for USA, UK, AU and DE.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
If in any case you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original condition within 30 days of receipt and we will gladly provide a refund, replacement, or an exchange!