The Vintage Butterfly Chair
Our vintage-style real leather butterfly chair has been ergonomically designed for full relaxation after a busy day. Its iconic butterfly design is very popular and will suit any setting. This classic real leather butterfly chair features a gently curving backrest and seat, which ensures that your body is sufficiently supported in the utmost comfort.
Made of real leather, this retro butterfly chair is durable and built to last. The four corners of the chair are reinforced with real leather. The sturdy, powder-coated iron frame adds to its stability and durability. The chair is lightweight and comfortable. Important note: Colors may vary slightly from piece to piece, making each piece unique; the delivery is random.
We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity. We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed in tanning the skin is natural. Thus, it’s environment-friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage-looking, semi-glossy surface of the leather is what sets this chair apart from others. Also, it's extremely durable due to its iron frame.
- The chair cover has been rendered with a beautiful brown shade.
- The material used is real leather upholstery along with a powder-coated iron frame for sturdiness.
- The seat height from the ground is 20.9" inches.
- Completely handmade by the leather artisans of Jodhpur.
- Black powder-coated tubes have been used,
- Manufactured from 100% genuine goat leather.
- 29.1" W x 26" H x 35.4" D
Shipping & Returns
- Ready to ship in 24-48 working hours.
- 5-8 Working days delivery for USA, UK, AU, and DE.
Returns and Exchange Not Applicable
We do not accept returns and exchanges for leather chairs as they are heavy and prone to damage during return transit. If you have any issues with the chairs you may contact us, and we will try our best to help.