Shipping Updates Effective from 15th Nov 2021
All orders placed between 15th Nov to 15 Dec 2021 are not guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas, as the beginning and ending of December is a holiday and festive season and during this time most courier companies have a high volume of shipments and lack of manpower in countries like the USA, AU, and CA.
We will try our best to deliver all the orders in a timely manner but some of the orders can get delayed for reasons beyond our controls, as being a small business, we are partnered with FedEx, DHL, and USPS for shipping services.
Our customer support team is available 24*7 to assist you in shipment tracking. If you are not placing the order just because of these updates, we will let you know the estimated shipping time.
We are available at
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us - +1-662 830 8068
- WhatsApp/Chat - Click here
Usual Shipping Information for all: Orders are shipped by DHL/FedEx (tracked and insured). You can expect to receive your order within 5-9 business days + 1-2 working days for order processing from the ordering date.
THE UNITED STATES & CANADA
- US & Canadian customers should expect to receive their ordered handmade leather bags within 4-7 business days.
- Australian customers should expect to receive the ordered handmade leather bags within 4-7 business days.
- For remote areas in Australia, there will be extra delivery charges applicable which will be informed to you by email after placing the order. We will be shipping the order by FedEx or DHL Express after confirmation and collection of remote area charges.
- The Australia remote area orders can also be shipped by Indian Post. The extra remote area charges will not be applicable in this case but the shipment will reach within 9-13 business days.
UK & EUROPE
- The UK and European customers should expect to receive their ordered handmade leather bags within 5 business days. Customers in this region may be charged a VAT/duties and taxes while importing goods to your county and it will be around 10-15% of the value of your goods.
REST OF WORLD
- Classy Leather Bags ships globally and even remote parts of the world are reachable within 10-12 business days.
*If you have paid express shipping charges and your address falls in any remote area then that amount will be adjusted for the remote area delivery charges. In this case, delivery will be made with standard shipping in 6-8 days.
*Please note that the timeframes posted above are indicative only, remote parts of Europe and North America may be subject to delays.
In any event of a late delivery, Classy Leather Bags will do all it can to get your package delivered to you as quickly as possible. However, unless your order is dispatched late, we cannot accept responsibility or offer refunds for delays in shipments that are the result of delays that are the fault of our couriers (DHL & FedEx) or a result of customs clearance delays.
IMPORT DUTY & SALES TAX
- For US customers, the value of shipment of merchandise imported by one person on one day exempt from duties and taxes is $800.
- For Australian customers, goods under AUD1,000 are exempt from duties, taxes, and charges.
- For Non-EU customers, shipments may be subjected to import fees and taxes due on arrival. This can vary from country to country so please contact your local tax authorities for more information.
- For EU customers, Please be aware bulk orders may incur additional import tax, so please contact your local customs office.
- We do not accept/offer returns and refund requests due to these fees and buyers are only responsible for these.
- We don't how much charges will be while importing goods to UK, Germany, Canada, and that the reason we do not show the estimated amount or percentage at checkout and we do not notify the buyer and buyers are only responsible for these.
Classy Leather Bags C/O Asgard Enterprises does not accept responsibility for local import. For more information, please contact your local customs/tax authorities.
Please take special note for bulk orders likely to exceed these thresholds.