We recognize that there are times that you may need to return an item for a specific reason due to size, color or preference. Our return policy on bags and leather goods allows you to return new and unused products within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange and we do not accept returns for personalized orders.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping charges unless and until the item received is damaged, wrong and broken.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- Returns and Exchanges are not accepted for Leather chairs and stools.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Refund in case of non-deliver goods, such time our delivery partners ask, call you for your identification and you have to cooperate with them, if this reason product returned to us, you will be not get the full refund and shipping charges will be deducted from your amount. We request you please coordinate with the our shipping partner for smooth delivery process.
Refunds due to Late Delivery
- Delivered late due to covid-19 or any other service issue with FedEx & DHL, then you are not eligible for a refund because shipping is somewhat of which is not in our control sometimes.
- Delivered late due to any other shipping issue after providing valid tracking number also not count in the full refund.
- Any other thing just because of late delivers we don't refund to our customer.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To return your product, you should mail us at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Returns/Refund due to Duty/Tax/Import Fees
Every government has its own rules and the government charges these taxes during the export or import of goods and services to raise money and/or to shield the domestic establishments from competitors from other countries. And due to tax/duty/import fees if any customer of Germany, UK and Canada return goods/don't accept the delivery then we can't refund your money. You are only responsible for these charges.