Where do we get your data from?
- The information you give us:
- While placing an order.
- On creating an account/ profile.
- While compiling wish lists.
- When you communicate with us through email, telephone, or otherwise.
- When you sign up to be alerted about the availability of any products.
- This information can include your name, email id, phone number, address, as well as of the people you are sending the products to; your photograph; financial information (credit/ debit cards).
- Information automatically collected:
- Computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Information related to your computer and its connection such as browser type, version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Purchase history.
- Products you viewed or searched for.
- Cookie number.
- How long you stayed on the website and what features you used.
On downloading our app, we receive your and your mobile device’s location. This is used to provide location-specific services. You can also disable the location settings should your device allow it.
When do we share the data and with whom?
- Third-party delivery services
- Your name, address, and telephone number is shared with a promise on the part of the delivery company to not share or use the information in any way.
- Third-party payment providers.
- Your name, address, debit, and credit card information, the order information is shared.
- Transfer of business.
- In a legal context.
- To respond to a lawful request, search warrant, or subpoena. It may also be shared when we believe it is instrumental in protecting the rights, property, and safety of Classy Leather Bags as well as its customers. No information is ever disclosed, sold, shared, or rented for commercial purposes.
- The right to request access to data that we store about you.
- The right to demand changes in incorrect or inaccurate data.
- The right to demand the termination of processing of your data any longer.
- Right to lodge a complaint.
A cookie is a small text file that enables various features of Classy Leather Bags and is placed on your computer or mobile. They store user preferences and track user trends in order to better your experience on the website and provide customized options to you. You can decide whether you want cookies to be enabled for your Internet surfing or not using the browser settings. Leaving them on will mean that you accept our usage of whatever personal information is collected by our cookies.
Google Analytics :
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at support@classyleather bags.com care of Asgard Enterprises