This vintage extra large leather journal notebook / sketchbook from Classy Leather is the perfect extra large leather sketchbook diary, its perfect for anyone with a taste for things with an antique or vintage feel.
We offer excellent craftsmanship to ensure uniqueness and exclusivity. We are glad to let you know that all the procedures followed in tanning the skin are natural. Thus, it’s environment friendly and devoid of harmful chemicals. The vintage looking, semi-glossy surface of the diary is water and scratch resistant.
It comprises of 200 pages which are handmade and are of premium quality. Helps you to jot down your ideas or thoughts. Also ideal for gifting purposes. The beautiful stones and striking embossing makes this journal outstanding.
- A extra large handmade leather journal comes with handmade paper and 7 stones eye.
- Our Leather Sketchbook is handmade out of exclusive top-grain leather with only handmade paper.
- Prevents any ink bleeding on the sheets to make writing a joyous experience.
- Pages are made from recycled acid-free cotton paper. Thus its one of the most sustainable notebooks on the market.
- A Perfect leather journal to gift to your mom, dad or girlfriend
- This note book or journal is super handy due to its well crafted size.
- The quality of the leather as well as of the papers are very premium in nature.
- 13 H x 10 W Inches 100 sheets / 200(counting both side)
- Ready to ship in 24-48 working hours.
- 5-8 Working days delivery for USA, UK, AU and DE.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
If in any case you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the item in it's original condition within 30 days of receipt and we would gladly provide a refund, replacement or an exchange.
I love the classic rustic vintage look of this leather journal by Classy Leather. It is nicely handmade which adds to its beauty. The bindings are handsewn which makes this notebook is strong and durable. I like the genuine leather material because it's elegance and is simple to clean. The paper is nice and thick ensuring there is no ink bleeding.